Brands prioritize pet health with hyper-specific nutrient services
Implications - Moving beyond standard pet products and accessories, brands are curating specific packages that target certain health conditions and ailments to offer more efficient solutions for pet owners. Offering nutrients that promote healthy aging to products that support cognitive development, these services not only help maintain the overall health of pets, but they also showcase a desire for hyper-curated services in all aspects of consumers' lives.
Workshop Question - How can you better align your products and services to the needs of your consumers? What specific aspects of their lives could you target?
1. Hyper-specific Nutrient Services - Brands are curating specific packages that target certain health conditions and ailments to offer more efficient solutions for pet owners, showcasing a desire for hyper-curated services in all aspects of consumers' lives.
2. Microbiome-based Supplements - Offering microbiome-based supplements provides better care and solutions for pets that live with chronic digestive disorders, as it is more effective than probiotics and prescription diets in improving their health.
3. Nootropic Supplements for Dogs - Introducing all-natural cognitive formula in the form of nootropic supplements to support cognitive health that increase memory and promote mental clarity that was initially only for humans.
1. Pet Nutrition - Pet nutrition is a rapidly growing industry due to the increased demand for all-natural and hyper-specific nutrition solutions for pets.
2. Pet Supplements - Companies are producing pet supplements to address specific pet health concerns, offering a less invasive method for pet owners in addressing pet health issues.
3. Pet Subscription Boxes - Offering customized pet subscription boxes provides pet owners with the convenience of having a tailored experience and ensures safe, healthy, and natural nutrients for their pets.