Copper-infused skincare leverages an ancient solution for aging skin
Implications - Following the recent focus on precious metals in beauty products, brands are expanding on this theme through offerings that aim to restore youthful properties of the skin with another ancient metal: copper. This progression speaks to the credible nature of metallic ingredients given their ancient origins and their natural existence within the human body; two factors ideal for developing personal products that are both effective and that fall in line with consumer standards of naturalness.
Workshop Question - What ingredients can you highlight in order to present your product as leveraging ancient, natural wisdom?
1. Copper Infused Skincare - Brands are creating copper-infused personal products that aim to restore youthful properties of the skin due to the metal's natural existence within the human body and ancient origins.
2. Targeted Cosmeceutical Serums - Skincare brands like Skin Design London are offering high-performance serums to nourish the skin and tackle specific skincare issues consumers face.
3. Pollution-fighting Peel-off Masks - Skincare brands like Oskia are developing peel-off masks that rid the skin of environmental impurities and pollutants for urban dwellers.
1. Beauty and Skincare - The beauty and skincare industry must adapt to consumers' standards of naturalness, authenticity and efficacy due to the rise of copper-infused skincare and targeted cosmeceutical serums.
2. Pharmaceutical - Pharmaceutical companies can find opportunity in copper-infused skincare by exploring its natural existence within the human body and efficiency in renewing skin properties.
3. Environmental Solutions - The need for pollution-fighting products highlights the urgency for environmental solutions and innovation.