La Sirene, a beauty product and supplement brand, recently released its new Natural Marine Beauty Collagen sachets, which can easily be dissolved in water, coffee, tea, juice, smoothies, or another beverage so that users can improve the look of their skin, nails, and hair. In addition, an increase in collagen can also help to improve the health of the bones, joints, and the heart.
One package of the Natural Marine Beauty Collagen contains 30 servings, and the brand recommends that consumers looking to see visible results consume two of the sachets daily. The supplements are formulated with all natural ingredients that are sustainably sourced, have no artificial flavors or preservatives, are non-GMO, and are gluten and dairy-free.
La Sirene's Natural Marine Beauty Collagen is available from retailers like The Neiman Marcus Group, where it sells for $80 USD.
La Sirene's Natural Marine Beauty Collagen Comes in a Powder Form
1. Natural Collagen Supplements - Consumers are prioritizing natural and sustainable ingredients in their beauty supplements.
2. Powdered Beauty Supplements - Powdered forms of supplements offer easy and versatile consumption options.
3. Multi-functional Health Supplements - Supplements that can improve overall health and well-being are in high demand.
1. Beauty Products - Beauty companies can innovate in natural and sustainable collagen-based supplements to meet consumer demand.
2. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies can explore collagen-based supplement products and incorporate them into their existing offerings.
3. Health and Wellness - Health and wellness companies can create multi-functional supplements that not only improve specific aspects of health, but also provide overall well-being benefits.