Brands seek to create organic buzz online with product-centered dates
Implications - In an effort to carve out a place in the minds of consumers, brands create product-centered holidays that give individuals a reason to engage with the product. This progression can also be seen as a natural extension of emotive marketing in its effort to cultivate a sentimental or nostalgic moment that consumers can feel a part of.
Workshop Question - What traditions or nostalgic moments could you leverage to create sentimental consumer appeal?
1. Product-centered Holidays - Brands create holidays centered around a product to incentivize consumer engagement.
2. Digital Campaigns for Food and Beverage Brands - Food and beverage brands utilize digital campaigns to promote their products and incentivize consumer engagement.
3. Sports and Seasonal Holiday Campaigns - Retailers use sports and seasonal holidays as an opportunity to launch new product lines and appeal to holiday shoppers.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can benefit from creating product-centered holidays and digital campaigns.
2. Retail - The retail industry can take advantage of sports and seasonal holidays to launch new product lines and appeal to holiday shoppers.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising professionals can utilize product-centered holidays and digital campaigns to incentivize consumer engagement and promote brand awareness.