Brands host relaxing events for consumers in garden-inspired venues
Implications - As brands attempt to align themselves with the wellness goals of the modern consumer, many are hosting immersive garden-inspired pop-ups that prioritize relaxation and indulgence. In addition to highlighting the emotional value of romantic multi-sensory experiences, this shift demonstrates the opportunity for brands to empower reflections on self-care through escapism.
Workshop Question - Considering the consumer desire for elevated downtime, how can your brand play a role in luxurious relaxation?
1. Garden-inspired Pop-ups - Brands are hosting immersive garden-inspired pop-ups that prioritize relaxation and indulgence, highlighting the opportunity for brands to empower reflections on self-care through escapism.
2. Floral-infused Brand Activations - Brand activations, such as Swedish cider brand Kopparberg's Urban Forest event, create a memorable face-to-face experience between the brand and individual millennial consumers, taking advantage of the consumer's need for a positive experience to inspire brand loyalty.
3. Gin-based Immersive Experiences - Gin-based immersive experiences, whether it be workshops or pop-up bars like Hendrick's Gin's horticultural oasis, provide a unique way to engage with young audiences and promote a non-traditional way of branding.
1. Lifestyle and Wellness - Garden-inspired pop-ups and immersive experiences prioritize relaxation and indulgence, aligning with consumer's increasing desire for a healthier and balanced lifestyle.
2. Alcoholic Beverage Industry - Gin-based immersive experiences and pop-up bars like Hendrick's Gin's horticultural oasis or Archie Rose's Gin Garden experience provide a unique way for alcoholic beverage brands to engage with audiences and promote their products.
3. Event and Experiential Marketing - Floral or garden-inspired brand activations like Swedish cider brand Kopparberg's Urban Forest event provide an opportunity for brands to create memorable face-to-face experiences with individual consumers, promoting a non-traditional way of marketing.
5 Featured, 29 Examples:
970,221 Total Clicks
Jul 15 — Apr 16
Consumer Insight Topics: