Held in March of 2015 in London, the 'Curls Best Friend' Benefit beauty pop-up was a pristinely branded, glamorous affair. The multi-level space that played host to the beauty and cocktail bar included a curl station, brow waxing and tinting and a photobooth. The first floor is a 1950s-inspired beauty pop-up that is bursting with charisma and features a delicate palette of pink, white and yellow that references the brand's Roller Lash product.
The second floor of the 'Curls Best Friend' pop-up by Benefit featured the Noir Bar, a hidden watering hole inspired by the brand's best-selling mascara. Open during evenings for the month-long run of the pop-up, the space was romantic and boasted an espresso martini on its menu.
Benefit Recently Held a 1950s-Inspired Pop-Up Beauty and Cocktail Bar
1. Pop-up Beauty Bars - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating temporary beauty bars that offer unique experiences and exclusive products.
2. Branded Experiential Spaces - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Designing immersive spaces that reflect and promote a brand's image, resulting in memorable customer experiences.
3. Cross-business Collaboration - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Partnering with complementary businesses to create pop-up events that attract a broader customer base.
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating pop-up beauty bars or experiential spaces to engage customers and drive sales.
2. Hospitality and Events - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Offering unique event spaces and themed experiences for brands to create memorable customer interactions.
3. Food and Beverage - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborating with beauty brands to create pop-up cocktail bars that offer exclusive drink menus and themed experiences.