The Stella Artois 'Give Beautifully' holiday campaign will include a series of activities at London's annual Broadgate skating rink. The headline sponsor for this year's skate, Stella Artois will host a pop-up bar at the Tasting Room, a large event space overlooking the seasonal ice rink. The Stella Artois 'Give Beautifully' holiday campaign also includes special gift packs and seasonal packaging.
The event serves as an educational marketing experience that allows consumers to learn about the best food pairing for each of the beer brand's offerings. The event will serve Stella Artois and Stella Artois Cidre, as well as mulled wine and coffee from the Gentleman's Barista. The food menu for the pop-up is artisan-themed and will feature shareable fondues, sliders, cured meats and seafood.
The Stella Artois 'Give Beautifully' Campaign Includes a Pop-Up Bar
1. Holiday Campaign Experiences - The Stella Artois 'Give Beautifully' campaign showcases the potential for creating immersive and educational marketing experiences during the holiday season.
2. Pop-up Bar Events - The inclusion of a pop-up bar at the Tasting Room demonstrates the growing popularity of unique and temporary bar concepts as a way to engage with consumers.
3. Artisan-themed Food Menus - The focus on artisan-themed food menus highlights the opportunity for restaurants and food brands to offer curated dining experiences centered around high-quality, shareable dishes.
1. Alcoholic Beverages - The Stella Artois 'Give Beautifully' campaign showcases how the beer industry can leverage seasonal events and unique experiences to engage with consumers and promote their products.
2. Hospitality and Event Management - The inclusion of a pop-up bar and collaboration with multiple vendors demonstrates the potential for the hospitality and event management industry to create memorable and interactive experiences for consumers.
3. Artisan Food and Beverage - The emphasis on artisan-themed food menus presents an opportunity for the artisan food and beverage industry to offer curated dining experiences and promote their premium products.