To help Canadian consumers better prepare their homes and kitchens for the holiday season, a President's Choice pop-up gallery opened. One of the ways the affordable food producer hopes to help is by presenting ideas for a well-organized pantry. A curated series of PC products have been separated into four categories: dine, brunch, mingle and gift, all of which will come in handy this coming Christmas.
Furthermore, four whimsical rooms are created based on these categories, with various meals, dishes and flavors showcased, featuring some of PC's products. In the Brunch room for example, PC Speculoos Cookie Butter and PC Smoky Bacon Flavoured Maple Syrup are offered in taste-test sized bites.
The President's Choice pop-up boutique also aims to expand the everyday consumer's perception of what meals can be prepared during the holidays and encourages the inclusion of exotic and cultural flavors into Canadian Christmas dinners.
The President's Choice Pop-Up is Helping Consumers Prepare Holiday Meals
1. Curated Product Categories - Opportunity to curate products into specific categories to help consumers easily navigate and find what they need.
2. Experiential Pop-up Spaces - Creating immersive and interactive pop-up spaces to engage consumers and showcase products in unique ways.
3. Incorporating Exotic and Cultural Flavors - Encouraging the inclusion of flavors from different cultures and cuisines to create diverse and exciting holiday meals.
1. Food Retail - Opportunity for food retailers to create curated product categories and pop-up spaces to enhance the shopping experience and increase sales.
2. Event and Experiential Marketing - Opportunity for event and experiential marketing companies to design and execute immersive pop-up experiences for brands.
3. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to innovate by incorporating exotic and cultural flavors into their products to cater to diverse consumer preferences.