Solutions that mimic restaurant foods speak to the modern consumer's palate
Implications - With a high number of consumers living off of takeout food, solutions that imitate the formalized gourmet offerings of restaurants are getting the attention of consumers dissatisfied with the quality of homemade food. Thriving off of takeout for convenience purposes and taste preferences, the solutions acknowledge consumer desire for homemade, cost-effective food that's evolved enough for their discerning palates.
1. Mimicking Restaurant Foods - As consumers desire homemade, cost-effective food, there is an opportunity to create solutions that imitate the formalized gourmet offerings of restaurants.
2. DIY Food Making Tools - Tools such as gourmet barbecue, salad dressing infusers, and wine-making kits are becoming popular for people who are interested in making their own healthy and homemade food.
3. Specialized Cooking Tools - Specialized tools such as ravioli-slicing rolling pins make it easier and faster for people to make their own customized versions of their favorite dishes.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can take advantage of this trend by creating solutions that mimic the formalized gourmet offerings of restaurants.
2. Kitchen Tools and Accessories - The kitchen tools and accessories industry can create specialized tools for making healthy and homemade food easier and more accessible.
3. DIY and Home Cooking - Industries related to DIY and home cooking can take advantage of the trend by creating specialized tools that make it easier and faster for people to make their own customized versions of their favorite dishes.