Consumers monitor utility usage in a bid to drastically decrease usage
Implications - Taking an even more restrictive approach to the green movement, consumers are opting for devices and solutions that put a cap on consumption to ensure they only use within certain limits. This attention to utility constriction is a consumer-driven acceptance of an inability to be mindful of consumption. Speaking also to those unscathed by high utility use, the products induce guilt to make consumers who are unaware of resource depletion more mindful.
1. Utility-constricting Devices - Consumers are opting for devices and solutions that put a cap on consumption, inducing guilt to make them more mindful of resource depletion.
2. Smart Energy Monitoring Devices - Smart devices monitor energy output and turn energy consumption into something tangible, accessible through smartphones and tablets.
3. Smart Eco Adapters - Intermediary devices, such as Parce One, are designed to disconnect from the outlet when not required, learning daily routines and recognizing when certain devices are not needed.
1. Smart Home Technology - Innovative devices such as Valta Energy Management System and Zuli Smartplug utilize a combination of specialized hardware and software to achieve unique features in smart home technology.
2. Energy Conservation - Consumer behavior is trending towards a proactive approach to energy consumption and energy conservation with products such as Uji Shower Head and Schneider Electric Wiser series.
3. Environmental Sustainability - Recognizing the need for environmental sustainability and green living, consumers are looking for solutions such as Parce One and other devices that offer smart eco-friendly functionality.