If it weren't for those blistering winter nights, many Canadians would be thrilled to barbecue year-round. Thankfully, designer Joshua Brassé has cooked up the concept for the Element BBQ, allowing anyone living with even the most tempestuous backyard patio conditions to enjoy hearty grilled food for any meal.
The unit comprises a beveled square grille that can be installed at various heights with the help of notched braces on two corners. The contraption comes with a removable frying pan handle that makes it easy for the chef to move it around on gas or electric stoves. A flat metal tray at the base sits on top of the heat, collecting grease and holding a perforated grate and a bed of lava rocks. When warmed, the Element BBQ setup produces scrumptiously charred meat and vegetables with absolutely no smoke created.
The Element BBQ Lets You Cook from the Convenience of Your Kitchen
1. Indoor Barbecuing - The Element BBQ's design offers a solution for indoor barbecuing, a trend that could disrupt traditional outdoor grilling.
2. Smokeless Cooking - The Element BBQ's smokeless cooking capability highlights a trend towards reducing smoke in cooking, presenting opportunities for air purifier and filtration companies.
3. Convenience Cooking - The ease of use of the Element BBQ makes it a prime example of the convenience cooking trend, which presents opportunities for companies in the kitchen appliance industry.
1. Home Appliance - Designs like the Element BBQ could present opportunities for home appliance companies to create more efficient and user-friendly grilling equipment for indoor and outdoor use.
2. Air Purification - Smokeless cooking trends will likely lead to an increased demand for air purifiers and filtration systems in homes and kitchens, offering ample opportunities for companies in air purification industry.
3. Cookware - In the convenience cooking trend, the Element BBQ stands out as an example of how cookware designs must prioritize easy of use and cleaning, presenting opportunities for companies in the cookware industry.