Using graffiti-inspired campaigns to capture attention
Implications - Last year, Trend Hunter noted how shoe brands are teaming up with famous street artists to create eye-catching and unique graffiti-like designs for their products. Now, brands are going one step further and taking street art into their own hands, creating large public displays that take on stunning visual effects or look as if they could have been executed by Banksy. This method of artvertising allows a brand to align itself with street culture, appealing to consumers who love public art statements and tend to ignore more traditional branding and marketing displays.
1. Graffiti-style Campaigns for Branding - The trend of using graffiti-inspired campaigns is becoming popular for branding purposes. This allows brands to align themselves with street culture and market to consumers who love public art statements and tend to ignore more traditional marketing displays.
2. Interactive 3D Art Installations - With its attention-grabbing visuals, interactive 3D art installations are becoming popular among brands to engage consumers in new and innovative forms and create memorable experiences.
3. Robotic Graffiti Autos - The use of robotic technology in creating street art is becoming prevalent, opening up new possibilities for artists and brands to create visually striking and intricate art pieces with a human-robot collaboration.
1. Marketing and Advertising - The above trends show that the marketing and advertising industry is constantly looking for new and innovative ways to engage consumers and create brand awareness.
2. Art and Design - The use of street art, graffiti, and interactive 3D installations in branding campaigns highlights the growing importance of the creative fields of art and design in marketing and advertising industries.
3. Robotics Technology - The trend of using robotic technology to create street art shows the impact of robotics technology in expanding the possibilities of art and design.