For the Lexus 'December to Remember' campaign, the automaker has embarked on a social media charity campaign that asks customers to help the car maker donate to Toys for Tots, an organization that donates unused toys to children in need.
Visitors of the Lexus Facebook page simply have to follow the brand's instructions on sharing a post and Lexus will donate $5, up to a maximum of $100,000, to Toys for Tots for every post. Participants can also use Twitter to share posts by using the hashtag #lexusbigredbow.
Another part of the Lexus ‘December to Remember’ initiative is lower financing on Lexus’s IS, ES, RX and CT hybrid models. The brand has also released a few commercials centered on playing a certain song that indicates this annual sales event has arrived.
Lexus 'December to Remember' Campaign Donates to Toys for Tots
1. Social Media Charity Initiatives - Businesses can integrate social media into their charity initiatives to engage customers and expand the reach of their philanthropy efforts.
2. Maximizing Social Media Reach for Charitable Giving - Companies can utilize social media platforms to maximize their reach and impact for charitable giving to further increase their positive impact on society.
3. Creative Donation Matching Strategies - Companies can boost customer engagement in corporate social responsibility campaigns with creative donation matching strategies that incentivize users to make a positive social impact.
1. Automotive - Automakers can leverage charity campaigns and social media platforms to engage customers, build brand loyalty, and boost sales through socially responsible practices.
2. Retail - Retail businesses can apply charitable giving practices and social media campaigns to improve customer engagement and brand image, while also encouraging sales.
3. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronic companies can increase customer loyalty through corporate social responsibility efforts that align with customers' values and interests, while enhancing their brand image.