The Havaianas Street Art inspired-collection features four sandal styles, each adorned with a bold and vibrant graffiti print. The Brazilian shoe company is taking inspiration from urban street art and teaming up with three famed Brazilian street artists for this bright and fun footwear collection.
The limited edition Havaianas graffiti flip-flops showcase the art of graffiti masters Finok, Chicitz and Minhau, each possessing a different style and bringing something new to the boldly hued pieces. Havaianas’ summery brand image has made the company a world-wide success and this collaboration is sure to elevate its street credibility.
The end products from this limited edition footwear collection are dynamic summer must-haves, each showcasing the varying styles of the three different artists involved in the project. The wearable art prints allow graffiti lovers to express themselves while supporting the artists they love.
These Havaianas Graffiti Flip Flops are Electric-Hued
1. Street Art Fashion - There is an opportunity for other fashion brands to collaborate with street artists and create unique wearable prints.
2. Limited Edition Collaborations - More brands can benefit from collaborating with artists and designers to create limited edition products that attract collectors and fans.
3. Art-inspired Footwear - There is an opportunity for footwear brands to use different forms of art, such as sculpture and painting, to create unique collections.
1. Fashion - Fashion labels can consider collaborating with artists of all genres to create unique and limited edition collections.
2. Footwear - Footwear brands can explore collaborations with different art forms and expand their product offerings.
3. Art Gallery - Art galleries can venture into the fashion industry and showcase art-inspired clothing and accessories.