Viral attention is being awarded to those who focus less on the individual
Implications - Viral attention is being awarded to those who utilize power in numbers. The idea of a huge mob and belonging to a large group is desirable for consumers so, as a result, many popular ad campaigns, contests and viral videos focus on the spectacle of large crowds rather than the individual.
1. Group Spectacle - The trend of utilizing power in numbers is desirable for consumers causing ad campaigns, contests and viral videos to focus on the spectacle of large crowds rather than the individual.
2. Flash Mobs - Flash mobs continue to inspire businesses and individuals as a unique way to create a viral marketing campaign through social media trends and coordinated performances.
3. Commemorative Flash Mobs - Flash mobs now are used as a tribute to honor an individual or event in an attention-grabbing way that brings people together in a coordinated effort while also generating a positive image for a brand/team.
1. Marketing - Flash mobs enable companies to create an impactful, viral marketing campaign on social media to create brand awareness and leverage attention with an engaging spectacle.
2. Event Management - Flash mobs can be viewed as a performance art that requires organization and planning, making event management companies a natural resource for businesses who want to initiate a flash mob event.
3. Entertainment - Adoption of the flash mob trend as part of an event or show can add unique experience and engagement that can enhance guest experience and free marketing.
9 Featured, 34 Examples:
1,670,343 Total Clicks
Feb 09 — Oct 09
Consumer Insight Topics: