Companies use simplistic colorways to convey elegance
Implications - Branching off of the minimalist wave, monochrome has leaked into all aesthetic industries including packaging. The use of a singular color conveys elegance that speaks to a consumer's desire for prestige. Doing away with the bells and whistles of interactive packaging, monochromatic branding allows the product to speak for itself, appealing to consumer trust based in simplicity.
1. Minimalist Packaging - Companies are using minimalistic packaging designs that focus on simplicity and elegance, letting their products speak for themselves.
2. Monochromatic Branding - Monochromatic branding is becoming increasingly popular as it adds a touch of elegance and simplicity to products, making them more approachable and trustworthy.
3. Neutral and Unisex Branding - Neutral and unisex branding is being used by companies to create products that appeal to both men and women, and to promote a clean and honest image of each item they offer.
1. Cosmetics - Cosmetics industry professionals can utilize minimalist and monochromatic packaging and branding to draw consumer attention to the quality and effectiveness of their products.
2. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage industry professionals can utilize monochromatic and simple packaging and branding to promote trustworthiness and quality of their products, as well as to convey the purity of the ingredients.
3. Retail - Retail industry professionals can utilize minimalist and monochromatic design to make their products look sophisticated and luxurious, while also creating a more approachable and trustable image.