Bookstores get an artistic revamp to attract more customers
Implications - By giving bookstores a creative and modern twist, businesses in the publishing industry are hoping to decrease the number of people turning to eBooks for their reading fix, and push readers to return to print publishing. With bright colors, intriguing designs and unique patterns and themes, these book shops change the face of print retail, which helps them stand out in the sea of digitization.
1. Innovative Bookstore Design - Bookstores are revamping their design with creative and modern twists to attract more customers.
2. Sustainability in Retail - The use of recyclable materials, such as cardboard, in retail design is becoming a trend.
3. Bold and Vibrant Colors in Retail - Hot pink and other bold colors are being used to highlight retail spaces and create a unique shopping experience.
1. Publishing - Innovative bookstore designs can increase foot traffic and boost sales for physical books.
2. Retail - The use of recyclable materials and bold colors can create a sustainable, unique and memorable shopping experience for the customer.
3. Architecture - Innovative bookstore designs, such as swiveling bookshelf entrances, can inspire architects to think outside the box when it comes to designing public spaces.