Babies rooms become a part of prestige
Implications - Though the recession is over, some are still feeling its after-effects in a counter-intuitive way, prompting them to use every facet of their lives as a way to communicate status. Survivors of the credit crunch who are now able to flash some cash are doing so through even their children, using opulent decor for nurseries and the like.
1. Opulent Nursery Decor - Parents are using opulent decor for nurseries to communicate social status.
2. Princess-themed Furniture and Decor - Disney princess-themed furniture and decor is popular among parents looking to give their little girls the royal treatment.
3. Luxury Baby Accessories - Ultra-luxury baby accessories, like a $12 million gold baby crib, are gaining popularity among affluent parents.
1. Home Decor - Home decor companies can create opulent and princess-themed furniture and decor for affluent parents looking to give their children a royal treatment.
2. Baby and Child Products - Baby and child product companies can create ultra-luxury baby accessories aimed at affluent parents.
3. Luxury Goods - Luxury goods companies can tap in on the trend of wealthy parents buying expensive baby accessories by creating exclusive and exorbitantly priced products.