A need for excitement prompts more diverse milk flavoring
Implications - While dairy products like milk offer a plentiful source of nutrition, the plethora of junk food alternatives often prevents youths from choosing the former. As a means to add more appeal to traditional health beverages, brands are opting for eccentric flavor infusions to combine the nutritional qualities of milk with the allure of exotic indulgence.
1. Exotic Flavored Milk - Brands are opting for eccentric flavor infusions to combine the nutritional qualities of milk with the allure of exotic indulgence.
2. Creative Milk Packaging - Adorable illustrated milk cartons and cans are used to convince any kid to drink milk with potent recipes.
3. Alternative Milk Flavors - Soy milks are being flavored like soda pops, and Milk is being used to create hot cocoa-inspired beverages.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - Food and beverage companies can use exotic flavor infusions and playful packaging to transform healthy foods into indulgent treats for kids.
2. Packaging Industry - Innovative packaging designs, including adorable illustrations and interactive features, can be used to market healthy foods to kids.
3. Nutrition Industry - Companies can use alternative milk flavors, such as soda-flavored soy milk, to provide healthy options for consumers who want to indulge in their favorite flavors.