This DIY stamp art by blogger Fellow Fellow will add a subtly colorful touch to any room. Customizing her own stamp blocks, the blogger makes simple shapes to create complex-looking patterns and cute houses. The spongey effect of the stamp cut-outs, as well as the matte effect of the ink pads, make for beautifully intriguing designs. Unlike other photos that are printed out with full ink, these stamped images have a washed out look. This is what makes stamp art so pretty -- it is subtle, yet defined in its outlines.
Geometric shapes are classics, producing images that look simplistic and clean-cut. The possibilities of patterns and shapes you could create are limitless. Because it's a relatively simple DIY, it would be a fun activity to do with a group of girls. The full tutorial is available on the Fellow Fellow blog.
This DIY Stamp Art is Subtly Decorative and Easy to Make
1. DIY Stamp Art - The growth of DIY craft trends encourages the development of new stamp art techniques.
2. Customizable Decor - Consumer demand for personalized decorations creates opportunities for customizable stamp art kits.
3. Matte Ink Pads - The trend towards matte textures in design creates opportunities for the use of unique ink types in stamp art.
1. Arts and Crafts - The growing popularity of DIY crafts and home decor provides opportunities for stamp art retailers and suppliers.
2. Interior Design - Decorative customization trends in interior design create opportunities for stamp art artists and designers.
3. Education - The development of workshops for DIY stamp art creates opportunities for educators and event organizers.