Understanding the impact of social networks via social media-based cartography
Implications - With social media infiltrating the daily lives of consumers everywhere, many are becoming interested in its actual reach. Social media-based maps show consumers and businesses the impact of social networking on the connectivity of people all over the world and how one country, city or individual fits into the pervasive and strong grasp of social media.
1. Social Media-based Cartography - The use of social mapping in diverse industries such as marketing, urban planning and logistics, providing opportunities for customized product recommendations, better usage of public spaces and optimal delivery routes.
2. Visualizing Social Media Data - The creation of aesthetically-pleasing maps and infographics to analyze social media data, presenting opportunities for data-driven decision making, customer engagement and market analysis
3. Location-based Social Networks - The growth of location-based social networks like Foursquare presents opportunities for businesses to target customers based on their location, provide real-time personalized experiences and analyze foot traffic.
1. Marketing and Advertising - The use of social maps and infographics to target customers, provide personalized experiences and analyze market trends.
2. Urban Planning and Architecture - The use of social maps to understand public spaces and optimize urban design, mobility patterns and transportation logistics.
3. Data Analytics and Business Intelligence - The analysis of social media data using maps and other visualizations to create data-informed decisions and opportunities for growth in various industries.
6 Featured, 48 Examples:
504,222 Total Clicks
Jul 10 — Jan 11
Consumer Insight Topics: