Newsweek has created an interactive ranking titled 'The World's Best Countries.' It is a ranking of 100 of the earth's nations using metrics related to health, economy and the quality of life. A series of linked plots maps a selected comparison of individual countries as well as exploration of specific factors.
The World's Best Countries is sure to shake some folks up because it blasts apart culture-centric stereotypes with facts that are presented in easy to understand visual formats.
Newsweek's 'World's Best Countries' Ranking Compares Lifestyle Factors
1. Interactive Information Visualization - Opportunity for companies to develop more engaging and interactive data visualization tools.
2. Data-driven Journalism - Opportunity for media companies to leverage data and analytics to create compelling stories.
3. Global Ranking Platforms - Opportunity for entrepreneurs to create new ranking and comparison platforms for various industries and sectors.
1. Media and Publishing - The media and publishing industry can leverage interactive info graphics to tell data-driven stories in a more engaging way.
2. Data Visualization and Analytics - The data visualization and analytics industry can provide innovative solutions to help companies make sense of complex data.
3. Travel and Tourism - The travel and tourism industry can use global ranking platforms to attract travelers by showcasing their countries' best features and offerings.