Special cards & payment systems enhance buyer convenience more than ever
Implications - No cash? No problem. In today's tech-savvy world, having a credit card is the bare minimum of cash-less purchasing. Phone applications that allow one to make purchases, cards that contain multiple accounts -- even payments made through Twitter -- are just some of the clever and intricate payment systems in which brands are ensuring consumers always have the "cash" to pay.
1. Digital Payment Systems - The emergence of new digital payment systems such as Square and Pay With a Tweet provide opportunities for more secure and convenient forms of cashless transactions.
2. Mobile Wallets - The rise of mobile wallets and virtual wallets, such as Scanaroo and MobilePay, offer a more streamlined and efficient means of organizing payment methods and streamlining the shopping experience.
3. Smart Credit Cards - The development of smart credit cards like the One Card Electronic Card and Card 2.0 has led to innovative ways to consolidate cards and increase security.
1. Financial Services - The financial services industry can benefit from adopting new digital payment systems and mobile wallets to stay competitive and secure.
2. Retail - Retailers can take advantage of smart credit cards and mobile wallets to provide a more seamless customer experience and improve sales.
3. Marketing - Marketing professionals can utilize the innovative marketing strategies of Pay With a Tweet and other social media payment solutions to engage with customers and create buzz around their products.