Animated editorials breathe life into garments and engage online viewers
Implications - Animation is appearing in fashion editorials and campaigns as motion effects are added to photography in post-production. Drawn to the eye-catching display of clothing and artistry, readers of a particular publication or fans of a fashion label may be more inclined to visit the online feature, thereby resolving the trade-off between print and web channels that can exist in media and marketing.
1. Animated Editorials - Post-production animation is being used in fashion editorials and campaigns to enhance photos and engage viewers.
2. Stop-motion Fashiontography - Animated stop-motion photography is being used in fashion lookbooks and spreads, adding an element of whimsy and attracting customers seeking an escape.
3. Animated Magazine Covers - Animated magazine covers could save print media by offering a unique and eye-catching display of products and artistry.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Brands in the fashion and apparel industry can leverage post-production animation and stop-motion fashiontography to create unique and engaging campaigns and lookbooks.
2. Print Media and Publishing - Publishers and brands in the print media industry should consider using animated magazine covers to attract readers and stand out in a digital world.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising professionals can incorporate post-production animation and stop-motion fashiontography in their campaigns to add an element of whimsy and appeal to customers seeking an escape.