"Imagine the device that unites everything that you carry along: a mobile phone, a player, your credit and discount cards, your apartment and your car keys. We have imagined it and now introduce you to the future." (Plus Minus)
The device in size of a credit card 54x85,6 mm (C'ALL) will replace all those. Moreover it can work as:
- Video phone. Before making a call you can choose an operator of a mobile communication.
- All credit and discount cards that you have. The built in program will prompt an optimum variant for discounts at the given payment place.
- The remote control for any device. It can simultaneously display a teleschedule and recommendations of your favourite site.
- Keys from doors of houses and cars you have an authorization to.
- GPS-system that can automatically upload aerial photos from the Internet.
- Library, video- and music shop. You can read, listen to and whatch all that at your choise. Go to a public online library or buy all that you want in any shop of the world.
- Gaming device with support of network gaming (remember that you have a GPS and the virtual reality becomes quite real).
- Even your computer that works with any operational system that is beeng uploaded through the Internet.
1. Integrated Device Trend - There is an opportunity to create small integrated devices that can replace multiple devices by combining their features into a single easy-to-use platform.
2. Smartphone Integration Trend - There is an opportunity to integrate additional features into smartphones, such as credit cards, keys, and remote controls, to offer a more convenient user experience.
3. Virtual Wallet Trend - There is an opportunity to create virtual wallets that can store all credit and discount cards, making payments easier and more streamlined for consumers.
1. Mobile Devices Industry - The mobile devices industry has the opportunity to lead the trend towards creating integrated devices by combining features such as GPS, remote controls, and virtual wallets into smartphones.
2. Finance and Payment Industry - The finance and payment industry can benefit from creating more convenient payment methods, such as virtual wallets and integrated credit cards, to improve the customer experience.
3. Gaming Industry - The gaming industry can benefit from the trend towards integrating gaming features into smartphones, which offer a more convenient and accessible platform for gamers.