Social campaigns place heavier emphasis on attention-grabbing methods
Implications - In a society where charities abound, it is becoming harder for the social-minded consumer to choose where to donate his or her money and time. Competition amongst charities and social initiatives has risen steadily, which has provided the impetus for an increase in unique and innovative charitable projects, some even bordering on bizarre.
1. Attention-grabbing Methods for Social Campaigns - Charities are becoming more innovative to compete with one another and stand out, leading to unique and bizarre charitable projects.
2. Publicizing Charitable Efforts - Businesses should publicize their charitable efforts in order to appeal to consumers who appreciate corporations' contributions to society.
3. Upcycling for Charity - Upcycling and recycling clothing have become popular ways to revamp your wardrobe and are now taking a charitable spin with some companies.
1. Nonprofit and Charity - Unique and innovative charitable projects are gaining popularity among charities to compete with one another.
2. Clothing and Fashion - Upcycling clothing for charity and providing fashionable tees is becoming more prevalent for charitable organizations.
3. Arts and Entertainment - Celebrities and brands are teaming up for charitable causes and breaking records to raise awareness.