Fowl-inspired influences take flight in fashion and cosmetics
Implications - Fashion is putting avian influences in the spotlight, but this time, bird-like creations aren’t limited to clothing. Feathered accents are appearing more on and around the face in the form of feathery eye-brows, hair pieces and bird-inspired makeup. Fashion may be one industry influenced by fowl, but this looks like a creative influence that could reach all areas of design.
1. Avian-inspired Fashion - Fashion is being influenced by avian designs, which could open up opportunities to expand on bird-inspired trends in other areas of design.
2. Feathered Makeup - Using feathers in makeup is becoming more popular and can provide opportunities for innovation in the cosmetic industry.
3. Wild and Creative Makeup - Experimenting with unique makeup designs, such as feathery eyebrows and bird-inspired looks, provides an opportunity to capture the attention of consumers looking for originality.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can incorporate avian-inspired designs into their clothing and accessories, allowing for more unique and eye-catching collections.
2. Cosmetics - The cosmetic industry can explore the use of feathers in makeup and bird-inspired designs to create new and unique products.
3. Entertainment - The use of creative and unique makeup in entertainment, such as movie makeup designs, can provide opportunities for artists to showcase their talent and create visually stunning productions.