New-fangled therapies appeal to experimental nature of the modern consumer
Implications - With technology at our fingertips, today's health remedies are no longer restricted to traditional methods. Designers and healthcare innovators are creating never-before-seen solutions and remedies for mental and physical therapy, ranging from muscle-stimulating apparel to restaurants for drug rehabilitation. This development in therapy appeals to today's modern-thinking and experimental consumer, who is more willing to try new forms of treatment than ever before.
1. Innovative Therapy Solutions - Designers and healthcare innovators are creating never-before-seen solutions and remedies for mental and physical therapy.
2. Wearable Technology for Health Rehabilitation - Innovators are using wearable technology to create devices that help with muscle stimulation, nerve disorders, and sensory stimulation.
3. Rehabilitation and Healthcare Innovation - Innovations in rehabilitation are opening up new avenues for treatment for traditionally difficult to treat syndromes such as brain tumors, autism and addictions.
1. Healthcare - The healthcare industry can leverage the latest designs and innovations to improve patient care in rehabilitation and therapy through wearables and sensory stimulation.
2. Technology - The tech industry can enable patients to manage their health conditions more efficiently by developing wearables that promote exercise and track wellness
3. Design and Architecture - Designers can play a key role in creating innovative adaptive interiors specially tailored to people with physical and sensory disabilities.