Doodled labels cater to those who desire more authentic marketing techniques
Implications - With mass-produced products often coming across as cold and unapproachable, brands are turning toward artistic inspirations to create more of an authentic connection with consumers. Creatively sketched and doodled product labels give the allure of hand-drawn illustrations, combining recognizable drawing techniques with the growing consumer demand for credible packaging designs.
1. Hand-drawn Illustrations - Brands are turning to artistic inspiration to create more authentic connections with consumers by using hand-drawn sketches and doodles on their product labels and packaging designs.
2. Playful Packaging - Consumer demand for friendly and approachable packaging designs is leading brands to incorporate playful elements into their product labels and packaging designs.
3. Personal Touch - Brands are striving to communicate a personal touch to consumers through casual and handwritten-looking lettering and drawings on their product labels and packaging designs.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can benefit from incorporating playful design elements and personal touches to their brand identities through hand-drawn illustrations on packaging and product labels.
2. Consumer Goods - Consumer goods brands can tap into consumer demand for authenticity and approachability by incorporating playful and hand-drawn packaging and labeling designs.
3. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can create more authentic connections with their guests by incorporating playful and personal design elements in their branding, such as handwritten-looking lettering and sketches.