Filirea Gi wine packaging does well to communicate its homemade quality through the use of endearing drawings. Unlike many liquor labels, these ones do not feature obviously computerized graphics, rather opting for a freehand approach that's got a great deal more charm and geniality.
Christos Zafeiriadis of Athens, Greece, gave each of the dark-colored wine bottles a cute paper sleeve that's been casually bound around the neck with string. A silk screening technique was used to copy the lovely illustrations onto each one, showing the consumer a pictorial explanation for how the contents of Filirea Gi wine packaging came to be. Grape vines, rain clouds, baskets and barrels tell a visual story about the fruit's fermentation.
Filirea Gi Wine Packaging Illustrates the Process of Vino Preparation
1. Hand-illustrated Packaging - Hand-drawn and illustrated packaging designs that showcase authenticity, creativity and personability.
2. Consumer Storytelling - Packaging that visually tell the story of how a product is made, from production to completion to reflect quality and transparency.
3. Casual Packaging - Informal packaging that uses simple designs and materials to convey a relaxed and approachable brand image.
1. Wine and Spirits - The alcohol industry can leverage hand-illustrated and consumer storytelling packaging design to differentiate their products and appeal to authenticity-focused consumers.
2. Specialty Foods - Specialty food brands can communicate their unique brand stories through casual packaging designs.
3. Artisanal Products - Companies that produce handcrafted artisanal products can showcase their brand authenticity and quality through hand-drawn and illustrated packaging designs.