Auto manufacturers partner with tech brands to deliver luxury accessories
Implications - The incorporation of high end technologies into automobiles is becoming commonplace, but the further extension of car branding into the tech industry is gaining traction. This wave of auto-branded tech products further extends the link between auto ownership and lifestyle.
1. Auto-branded Tech Products - The incorporation of high-end technologies into automobiles is becoming common, and car branding in the tech industry is gaining traction.
2. Virtual Reality-enabled Auto Design - The collision of gaming and technology in the design space with companies like Ford using the Oculus Rift headset and Vicon motion capture technology.
3. Receiver Display Systems - In-vehicle display systems such as the KW-V50BT provide drivers with safe and convenient access to their phones while on the road.
1. Automobiles - The future of tech is in Auto-Branded collaboration with apps, watches, and phones and car-brands recognize lifestyle improvements with these tech products.
2. Technology & Design - Business professionals should look to their collaboration for designs with Virtual Reality Goggles and Motion Capture cameras to convey information in innovative ways.
3. Smartphone Technology - Collaboration between smartphone manufacturers like Blackberry and Porsche opens new opportunities for innovative design collaboration with car brands.