Beyond cars, autonomous vehicles expand to include retail locations and more
Implications - Moving beyond cars, automotive and technology companies are developing more ambitious concepts when it comes to the possibilities of autonomous vehicles. Rolling out iterations of autonomous retail locations and more, this shift in focus shines a light on just how deeply integrated autonomous vehicles will be when it comes to the future of mobility.
Workshop Question - What is your company's strategy when it comes to adapting to a more autonomous, integrated future of mobility?
1. Autonomous Mobility Solutions - Companies are developing more ambitious concepts when it comes to autonomous vehicles moving beyond cars.
2. Autonomous Retail Platforms - Artificial intelligence technology is being leveraged to create human-like selling interactions on any digital channel.
3. Automated Agriculture - Drones and autonomous agricultural machines are creating actionable insights for planting, maintaining and harvesting crops.
1. Automotive Industry - Emerging trends around autonomous mobility solutions will offer opportunities for automotive manufacturers looking to be part of the future of vehicular mobility
2. Retail Industry - Autonomous retail platforms for creating human-like selling interactions offer opportunities for big retail players to increase customer engagement, creating improved sustainability and readiness to compete with ecommerce.
3. Agricultural Industry - The emergence of drones and autonomous machines in agriculture presents opportunities for agricultural industry players to increase crop yields, improve efficiency, and reinforce sustainability initiatives.