Designers turn to free-flowing features to create a stronger visual connection
Implications - With consumer interest constantly changing, architects aim to create structural designs that elicit more of an emotion, serving to create a stronger visual impression. The use of fluid lines and curvaceous shapes serves to create an overall relaxing feel, combining minimalist themes with carefree features, speaking to a desire for harmony.
1. Fluid Architectural Forms - Architects are incorporating fluid lines and curvaceous shapes to create structural designs that elicit stronger emotional connections.
2. Abstract Geometric Structures - Designers are exploring abstract shapes and forms to create visually interesting and functional structures.
3. Seamless Integration with Nature - Architects are designing buildings that blend with the natural environment and make use of natural elements like flowing water or smooth curves.
1. Architecture - Architects can incorporate fluid lines and shapes, abstract forms, and seamless integration with nature to design emotionally impactful and visually interesting structures.
2. Construction - Construction companies can use new techniques to build structures with fluid shapes and abstract forms, and use sustainable building materials to seamlessly integrate with the natural environment.
3. Interior Design - Interior designers can take inspiration from the fluid lines and shapes in architecture, exploring abstract forms to create visually interesting and harmonious spaces.
4 Featured, 36 Examples:
715,279 Total Clicks
Jul 13 — Jan 14
Consumer Insight Topics: