Retailers' imaginative interiors immerse customers in total shopping experience
Implications - Today’s competitive marketplace means more than giving customers a pleasant shopping experience. Retailers, looking beyond traditional white walls and window displays, are immersing the customer within the brand by having them shop in a top-to-bottom themed environment. In doing so, the retailer sends across its brand message through its theme, a more effective approach than traditional marketing methods.
1. Themed Retail - Themed retail environments for shopping are used to offer immersive experiences and communicate brand messages more effectively than traditional marketing methods.
2. Magazine-themed Eateries - Magazine-themed eateries inspired by old-fashioned decor target consumers for a good meal and a nostalgic ambiance.
3. Modern Punk Salons - Punk and other styles in the design of salons and other businesses help brands to promote self-expression and individuality.
1. Retail - Retailers can incorporate creative themes to increase customer engagement and create a new and exciting immersive shopping experience.
2. Food and Beverage - Businesses in the food and beverage industry can attract more customers by using themes inspired by magazine formats.
3. Beauty and Personal Care - Salons and other beauty industries can adopt punk-inspired themes to promote uniqueness and self-expression among their clients.