Consumers and companies discuss mental health unabashedly
Implications - Only recently has the issue of mental health become a topic discussed openly, with the Internet serving as a channel to seek and provide help. Regardless of the progress made with this issue, many are still uneducated in the realm of behavioral disorders. Consumers and companies are taking the matter into their own hands by creating and participating in pieces that bring the issue of mental health to light.
1. Mental Health Acceptance - Companies and consumers are creating and participating in pieces that bring the issue of mental health to light.
2. Combatting Eating Disorders Online - Publications and readers are dedicating efforts to combatting pro-ana (anorexia) and pro-mia (bulimia) websites by creating a positive online community where people with these disorders can seek help and support.
3. Internet Addiction Awareness - Infographics and statistics are raising awareness about Internet addiction and its many forms, from gaming to social media to online gambling and pornography.
1. Mental Health Services - Mental health services and professionals can take advantage of the growing acceptance and open discussion of mental health issues among the public and fashion industry.
2. Online Community Management - Online community managers can learn from efforts to combat negative online communities by creating positive online spaces and supporting users in need.
3. Social Media Platforms - Social media platforms can increase their efforts to raise awareness about Internet addiction by providing resources for users to reduce excessive usage and addiction.
6 Featured, 53 Examples:
573,564 Total Clicks
Jan 12 — Apr 13
Consumer Insight Topics: