Hotels and restaurants add a kid-friendly spin to their services
Implications - Particularly appealing to consumer segments like Hispanics, who tend to travel as families, hotels are introducing and integrating child-friendly services and features. This not only a sign of the growing needs of consumers, but a great way for companies to show a thorough understanding of their customer.
1. Family Travel - Hotels introducing child-friendly services and features for family vacationers
2. Themed Hotels - Hotels themed around popular toys or animals to create unique experiences for guests
3. Girly Theme Restaurants - Restaurants that feature girly themes and designs, with menu items and decor centered around popular toys like Barbie dolls
1. Travel and Hospitality - Hotels and restaurants are constantly searching for ways to differentiate themselves by offering unique travel experiences
2. Toy and Entertainment - Popular toys and characters are being used as entertainment marketing tools to create profitable business opportunities
3. Food and Beverage - Themed restaurants are leveraging popular toys and characters to create a unique dining experiences