Homey hotel destinations offer older travellers a more satisfying stay
Implications - While pop culture references and contemporary designs are often what draws in travellers to hotels, the emphasis on technology and mass media can often become too overwhelming for those seeking a more simplistic retreat. Catering to baby boomers who often feel more comfortable in familiar surroundings, these homey hotels offer a more intimate getaway, combining the warmth of home with the excitement of travel.
1. Homey Hotels - Hotels are becoming more home-like, offering baby boomers a simplistic retreat without the overwhelming influence of technology and mass media.
2. Minimalistic Aesthetic - Hotels are creating a romantic rustic aesthetic that blends with surroundings and creating a gracefulness that communicates a quiet confidence.
3. Artistic Retreat - Boutique hotels are opening doors to artists and like-minded creative souls to offer unique rooms and penthouses filled with unique artworks and edgy colored rooms with beautiful views.
1. Hospitality Industry - The hospitality industry needs to consider a balance between technology and mass media to create homey hotels that cater to baby boomers who seek a simplistic retreat.
2. Architecture Industry - The architecture industry could explore minimizing design elements to create a romantic rustic aesthetic that blends with surroundings and communicates a quiet confidence.
3. Art Industry - The art industry could collaborate with boutique hotels to offer unique art works and edgy colors in return for unique retreats for artists and like-minded creative souls.