In-car innovations aid the mobile work force
Implications - Mobile workers are being tailored to with in-car productivity innovations that aid an on-the-go lifestyle. As consumers look to their vehicles as an extension of their office (and lives), this shift speaks to a need for constant productivity regardless of locale.
1. In-car Productivity Innovations - As consumers look to their vehicles as an extension of their office (and lives), this shift speaks to a need for constant productivity regardless of locale.
2. Device Integration - The Ten One Design Mobile Mount Clip enables users to always have an eye on both their laptop screen and mobile phone at the same time, indicating a trend towards device integration.
3. Autonomous Work Locations - IDEO's autonomous WorkonWheels (WOW) pods could drastically change the traditional workplace and commute, indicating a trend towards autonomous work locations.
1. Automotive Industry - The in-car productivity innovations trend opens up opportunities for the automotive industry to develop specialized products aimed at mobile workers.
2. Technology Industry - The device integration trend creates disruptive innovation opportunities for the technology industry to create products that seamlessly integrate multiple devices.
3. Office Space Industry - The autonomous work locations trend offers opportunities for the office space industry to create mobile and customizable workspaces for remote workers.