On the fresher side of 24, I’m an extremely proud Torontonian of 5 years and a University of Guelph-Humber graduate. After earning a diploma in Public Relations and a degree in Media Communications, I began working at Trend Hunter. This is where I was able to creatively explore my curiosity for marketing, brand management and product innovation.
After completing Trend Hunter's stimulating editorial internship, as well as fulfilling short-term copywriting and public relation contracts, I currently work with the company as a Research Advisor for a variety of fascinating top-tier brands.
When I'm not researching the latest trends and helping my clients find better ideas faster....
- I love to explore new flavors in the marketplace of alcohol, particularly in craft beer
- Watching live comedy from amateur to professional
- Superheros fascinate me, Captain America is a favorite! I’ve always loved the underdog stories. Cineplex VIP is a second home to me. I have an (un)healthy obsession with Harry Potter -- visiting the Warner Bros. Studio in London England to see the Harry Potter set was a mind-blowing and unforgettable trip
- Trigger-happy with a camera in my hand -- thank you iPhone
- Sparkles make me smile (:
- Exploring the city of Toronto is an endless adventure