This brand of dog shampoos and soaps uses a playful paw print for its logo as if it is a stamp of approval from dogs everywhere. Designer Paweł Windys created the design for Tibbi's line of dog shampoos that features a color-coded system with a variety of dog-catered shampoos.
The shampoos come in silver tubes with a black paw print on the front-facing side of the bottle. The name and description of the product is also on the front-facing side of the bottle and each different shampoo uses a different color.
Everything from sensitive skin to flea-repellent shampoo is labeled in clear and legible typography using the color coded system. Tibbi uses high-quality, all-natural ingredients that are beneficial for all types of dogs.
'Tibbi' Uses a Paw Print as a Logo for its Dog Shampoos & Soaps
1. Playful Branding - Opportunity to incorporate playful and creative branding elements, like paw prints, to attract pet owners.
2. Color-coded Product Systems - Potential to create color-coded systems for organizing and differentiating products within a line, making it easier for customers to identify and choose the right product.
3. Natural Ingredients - Growing demand for pet products made with high-quality, all-natural ingredients, creating opportunities for brands to offer healthier options.
1. Pet Grooming - Opportunity for pet grooming industry to incorporate playful branding and color-coded systems to enhance product offerings and customer experience.
2. Pet Care E-commerce - Potential for pet care e-commerce businesses to highlight natural ingredients and offer curated collections of pet products that prioritize quality and health.
3. Packaging Design - Opportunity for packaging design industry to create visually appealing and informative designs that use playful branding and color-coded systems to enhance product visibility and appeal.