Fashion channels a more refined free spirit
Implications - The hippie style currently making way in fashion and design trends is an updated version of the 1960s and 1970s wild child. The haute hippie is groovy without the grunge. The revival of bohemian hones in on a more modern and clean spirit than previous decades in order to allow for hippie fashions in any setting--even the workplace.
1. Modernized Hippie Style - Hippie fashion trends have been updated to create a modern and refined look suitable for any setting.
2. Flower Child - Floral prints and headwear, inspired by the hippie era, continue to be popular in fashion trends.
3. Nostalgia Marketing - Nostalgia is a powerful emotion that can be used in marketing to connect to consumers and their past experiences.
1. Fashion - Hippie fashion trends have a major impact on the fashion industry and inspire new collections from designers and retailers.
2. Jewelry - Hippie-inspired jewelry and accessories are popular with consumers who want to incorporate a bohemian look into their wardrobe.
3. Tourism - The hippie style and culture continue to attract tourists to destinations like music festivals and bohemian communities.