Rooted around the "flower power" era of the late 60s, the White Line 2010 Spring Collection takes some notes from the generation of love by adding in some light coloring and vintage pieces for the summer. Though inspired by that iconic time, the articles seen here are much more toned down than their original counterparts.
Void of any tie-dye or piece symbols, the White Line 2010 Spring Collectioni is more reminiscent of the spirit of the 60s than anything, with the garments not feeling outdated or out of style. This may be just the perfect line for one of those care-free summers.
The White Line 2010 Spring Collection Makes Love Not War
1. Vintage-inspired Clothing - The White Line 2010 Spring Collection draws inspiration from the late 60s fashion with a more toned-down approach, providing an opportunity for brands to innovate in vintage-inspired clothing.
2. Spirit of the 60s - With garments that evoke the spirit of the 60s, companies can innovate in creating products that remind people of the free-spirited culture of the era.
3. Summer Fashion - The White Line 2010 Spring Collection includes light-coloring and vintage pieces that brands can incorporate in creating trends for summer fashion.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion products that incorporate the vintage and carefree spirit of the White Line 2010 Spring Collection can be developed by fashion retailers.
2. Clothing Manufacturing - Manufacturers can create vintage-inspired clothes by incorporating elements from the 60s with a more toned-down approach.
3. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can innovate in creating vintage-inspired clothing that is both timeless and relevant to the current fashion trends.