After years of not being on the fashion scene, clogs are back this summer! Chanel clogs, to be exact. Karl Lagerfeld, Chanel Creative Director, has brought this style of footwear back onto the catwalk, making it the desire of many women the world over.
Made from leather, suede or canvas, with wooden soles and embellished with studs, flowers or jewels, Chanel clogs give us a romantic country picture painted in the powerful black and white contrast and in nude colors, over which the electric red brings light, warmth and sensuality.
Whatever style you prefer--hippie, rustic, romantic, elegant, minimal, etc.--you'll definitely attract many eyes this summer wearing a pair of these gorgeous Chanel clogs!
Chanel Clogs Revitalize Old School Summer Style
1. Revived Clog Fashion - The revival of clogs as a trendy footwear option, with high-end fashion brands like Chanel leading the way.
2. Romantic Country Style - The incorporation of romantic country-inspired elements in fashion, such as wooden soles, studs, flowers, and jewels.
3. Contrasting Colors - The use of powerful black and white contrast, nude colors, and electric red to create visual impact in fashion designs.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on the renewed popularity of clogs and incorporate romantic country elements in their designs.
2. Luxury Goods - Luxury brands can explore the incorporation of contrasting colors in their products to create striking visual aesthetics.
3. Footwear - Footwear brands can take inspiration from the clog revival and incorporate wooden soles and embellishments in their designs to cater to the demand for romantic country style footwear.