Brands are using films to sell an image, not just a product
Implications - Today’s advertising needs to comprise more than just a great product, slogan, jingle or even a well-executed commercial. Because attention spans are short and distaste for advertising can be high, brands are attempting to appeal to the consumer craving for entertainment instead. These brands are crafting captivating, action-packed or thought-provoking videos that focus less on product and more on entertainment and brand image.
1. Entertainment Advertising - Advertising today needs to comprise more than just a great product or commercial. Brands are attempting to appeal to the consumer craving for entertainment instead.
2. Cinematic Fashion Films - Fashion designers are exploring cinematic storytelling through their commercials and fashion films, often featuring models in surreal and creative settings.
3. Green Marketing - Companies are promoting environmentally-friendly initiatives in their advertising campaigns to engage eco-conscious consumers.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion designers are constantly seeking innovative ways to showcase their collections through unique visuals, exploring the intersection between fashion and film.
2. Advertising Industry - Advertising agencies are tasked with finding creative ways to engage with consumers in a world where attention spans are short and distaste for advertising can be high.
3. Technology Industry - Advancements in technology are providing new opportunities for advertising, allowing brands to create immersive and interactive experiences for their target audience.