The rising interest and adoption of other cultural practices
Implications - The more the world embraces cultural diversity, the more beauty ideals begin to blend. Looking to other cultures for traditional cosmetic and fashion practices as well as entertainment and relationship dynamics can help businesses connect with the interests of culturally-curious consumers.
1. Cultural Blending - As the world becomes more global, beauty and fashion industries blend traditional cosmetic and fashion practices from other cultures to connect with the interests of culturally-curious consumers.
2. Fusion Fashion - Combining design, style and culture from different time periods, regions, and genders creates new and unique fashion statements.
3. Geisha-inspired Art - Geisha and anime-style visuals are used in photography, digital imagery, and even storage devices, making traditional elements chic and edgy for modern consumers.
1. Fashion Industry - Combining style from different regions and genders creates a new style, allowing for new and different design opportunities.
2. Entertainment Industry - Using geisha-inspired visuals in photography or music videos creates unique and interesting content for fans.
3. Beauty Industry - Blending traditional cosmetic practices with modern techniques and styles create new and unique beauty products that attract a culturally-curious consumer.