Innovative, fun office spaces as a reflection of a company's brand
Implications - As the focus on work-life balance increases, businesses are realizing the need to keep employees happy at the office. Perks such as health facilities, corporate fun days and aesthetically innovative work environments help keep attitudes positive and if effective, raise productivity.
1. Innovative Office Spaces - As businesses realize the need to keep employees happy at the office, aesthetically innovative work environments have become popular perks to increase productivity.
2. Eco-friendly Design - From shipping container buildings to subterranean residences, sustainability and respecting the environment are important innovations in architectural design.
3. Functional Aesthetics - Architectural innovation is more important now than ever, with a focus on creative and innovative thinking for functional yet aesthetically pleasing spaces.
1. Architecture - As innovative office spaces continue to gain popularity, architects are increasingly needed to design unique and functional work environments for businesses and individuals.
2. Sustainability - Eco-friendly design can be seen in shipping container buildings and subterranean residences, and has created opportunities for professionals in sustainability and environmental industries.
3. Interior Design - Functional aesthetics have become an important aspect of architectural innovation, creating opportunities for professionals in interior design to incorporate innovative yet functional designs.