Parents turn to convenient mobile apps to teach lessons outside the classroom
Implications - Now a widespread platform for digital learning, mobile applications geared towards children are focusing on non-traditional lessons. Whether that means accounting for learning disabilities, or concentrating on subject matter that has real-world implications, these updated apps reveal a desire for alternative forms of education via technology.
1. Personalized and Alternative Learning - Mobile apps geared towards children are focusing on non-traditional lessons, accounting for learning disabilities, or concentrating on subject matter that has real-world implications.
2. Monitoring and Improvement - Several platforms and apps are providing learning reports and data analytics, aiming to the improvement of educational apps and demonstrating their authority in the app development world.
3. Gamification - Several apps for children’s education are using gamification to engage and teach kids coding, geology, stating that gamification can be the tool to boost learning and performance among students.
1. Education Technology - Trends towards personalized learning and alternative approaches to education are changing the way technology companies develop and sell products aimed at educational as well as diverse groups.
2. Technical Education - Gamified educational apps aim to prepare kids for technical careers, such as computer programming, statistics show unparalleled job demand in the field, reflecting new opportunities for developers.
3. Professional Training - Apps such as Mentored can align the sphere of professional development and training with distance learning, broadening its audiences and finding more effective solutions for this market.