The SpikedSeltzer drinks are a line of cocktails that are formulated to be a refreshing, effervescent option that's an alternative to beer and sugar-laden coolers. The canned cocktails come in four flavor options including Indian River Grapefruit, Cape Cod Cranberry and West Indies Lime, which are all made with cold-pressed fruit essence to keep the recipe as natural as possible.
The SpikedSeltzer drinks contain just six grams of carbs per serving, have a 6% ABV and are also gluten-free for those who avoid certain libations for dietary reasons.
It has been reported by many brands that popularity of beer and calorie-rich cocktails is dwindling as consumers seek out lighter options that won't contribute to an unhealthy lifestyle. The SpikedSeltzer cocktails are an example of how brands are responding with natural options that are permissible for restrictive consumers.
The SpikedSeltzer Drinks are Made with Cold-Pressed Fruit Essence
1. Effervescent Low-carb Cocktails - Opportunity for brands to create refreshing and low-carb cocktail options that cater to health-conscious consumers.
2. Alternative to Beer and Sugar-laden Coolers - Potential for brands to develop alternatives to traditional beers and sugary coolers that offer a healthier option.
3. Rise of Natural and Gluten-free Drinks - Growing market for natural and gluten-free beverages as consumers prioritize health and dietary restrictions.
1. Beverage - Innovative companies in the beverage industry can capitalize on the demand for low-carb and natural cocktails.
2. Alcohol - Distilleries and breweries can respond to changing consumer preferences by creating low-carb and gluten-free alcoholic beverages.
3. Health and Wellness - Opportunity for health and wellness companies to collaborate with beverage brands to develop refreshing and nutritious cocktail options.