It isn't unusual to find a variety of edibles combined into a single container; however, Cookie Break packaging does this in a bit of a different way. Designers Alya Lugovaya, Tatiana Rusalovskaya, Stas Semin and Artem Maslov opted out of the usual transparent plastic meal box and strove instead to create something much cleaner and more modern.
The solution was a cylindrical tower of compartments with a fresh white and opaque exterior. A single delicious image of each of the contents is printed onto each separate section so that the consumer is aware of what's inside of the box. When you take Cookie Break packaging apart, you end up with a convenient nibbly setup. A tall container of biscuits is supplemented by a serving of yogurt and a scrumptious fruity jam.
Cookie Break Packaging is a Crisp Tower of Goodness-Crammed Containers
1. Stacked Snack Packaging - The trend of designing cylindrical tower packaging with separate compartments for different snacks offers a visually appealing and convenient snacking experience.
2. Clean and Modern Packaging - The trend of opting for fresh white and opaque exteriors in packaging design creates a modern and minimalist look that appeals to consumers.
3. Transparent Snack Packaging - The trend of printing images of each snack onto a transparent plastic meal box allows consumers to easily see the contents inside.
1. Food Packaging Industry - The food packaging industry can capitalize on the trend of stacked snack packaging to offer innovative and attractive options for consumers.
2. Graphic Design Industry - The graphic design industry has an opportunity to create clean and modern packaging designs that align with the trend of fresh white and opaque exteriors.
3. Plastic Manufacturing Industry - The plastic manufacturing industry can take advantage of the trend of transparent snack packaging by developing new materials or printing techniques to improve visibility and aesthetics.