Wasa - a Swedish-style crispbread that has been around for more than 100 years - recently launched new packaging designed to reflect a modern reinvention of the brand while keeping its Swedish heritage intact. The new packaging pays homage to wellness-conscious millennials' desire for simple, wholesome snacks and mini-meals. It features vibrant colors, prominent new graphics, and a dedication to wholesome ingredients.
“Our refreshed design is contemporary and playful, while remaining simple, as a nod to the brand’s heritage and to reflect the authentic, natural ingredients within our crispbreads,” said Lori Schwartz, Brand Manager for Wasa. “We hope to solidify the brand as memorable and distinct with our new packaging that sparks intrigue.”
Wasa crispbread can be found on shelves at major grocery retailers and online at Amazon.com.
Wasa Crispbread Unveils a Modern, Fresh Look with New Packaging
1. Wellness-centric Packaging - Brands across industries can tap into young consumers' preference for clean ingredients and health-focused products by revamping packaging with vibrant colors, bold graphics, and transparent labeling.
2. Heritage-infused Modernization - Brands with long standing heritage can modernize their products and brand image by integrating elements of their history with contemporary design trends.
3. Snack-meal Convergence - Packaging can play a key role in positioning snacks as mini-meals, especially as consumers look for convenient, on-the-go foods that still align with their wellness goals.
1. Food Packaging - Incorporating modern and wellness-oriented design elements into packaging for food products can help brands stand out and appeal to health-conscious consumers.
2. Heritage Brands - Heritage brands across industries, from food to fashion, can breathe new life into their image by adopting a more modern approach to design.
3. Snack Foods - Snack manufacturers can pivot to meet the needs of health-conscious consumers by emphasizing clean ingredients and meal-like snacking options through packaging design.